First and Third Wednesdays and Last Saturdays, June, July, and August
Meets in Lancaster Welcome Center
Stroller access is through the Tuckerman Street Entrance
Free with Museum admission
It's never too early to introduce your child to art! Each tour—designed for children 0 - 3 years old and their siblings and parents/grandparents/guardians—includes a story in the galleries and a hands-on activity led by a Museum educator. Juice and snacks are available after the tour.
- Wednesday, June 5: Families in Art
- How many people are in your family? Join us as we look at different generations represented in WAM's collection.
- Wednesday, June 19: Shapes in Art
- Discover the many shapes used to create grand works of art.
- Saturday, June 29: Sunlight
- What is light? Where does it come from? How do artists use light to make art?
- Wednesday, July 3: Red, White & Blue
- Kick off Fourth of July early by visiting WAM and making fun patriotic crafts.
- Wednesday, July 17: Painted Pets
- Take a look at WAM's works that include our four legged friends!
- Saturday, July 27: Water Everywhere
- Dive into our collection and see how artists painted bodies of water.
- Wednesday, August 7: Rhythm
- Learn how art and music come together.
- Wednesday, August 21: The Art of Expression
- How many faces can you make? See how many expressions you can find at WAM.
- Saturday, August 31: Painted Picnic
- Use our community garden as inspiration to create your own representation of food in art!