Art has always been an expression of the human experience—through both good and difficult times. You may not be able to walk through the galleries right now, but you can still experience the transformative power of art by staying connected and engaged with the Museum's collection in these ways:
- eMuseum: Dive into our online Collection Search
- Art Together: Weekly art activities for young and older children
- WAM Updates: Read WAM-related news and articles
- access Magazine: Explore the latest and past issues
- Master Series Art Talks: Watch past event videos
Stay connected on social media:
Don't miss out on the fun!
Our social media team brings the art to you so you can #MuseumFromHome! We start every day with a #WAMColorofTheWeek post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, sharing rarely seen items from our collection to brighten your morning. Throughout the day, tune in for more in-depth posts—especially on Instagram and Facebook—including art activities from our educators, collection posts written by our docents and curatorial teams look at #WAMGreatestHits, and more! Finally, we wrap up the evening with a soothing image on Twitter and Instagram. It’s your #MuseumMomentofZen. Follow us—and our hashtags—to see more!
To receive periodic news in your inbox, sign up for WAM eNews.