Take Part in the Art of Business
Art relies on the generosity of businesses. The Worcester Art Museum’s Business Partner program connects the business community with the Museum. From special networking events with other business leaders to brand visibility in Museum communications, WAM’s Business Partner program gives businesses the tools to grow while making an impact. When you join WAM as a Business Partner, you become part of a distinguished group of businesses that give back to their community. These partnerships help us continue our public mission to connect people, communities, and cultures through the experience of art.Join or renew your Business Partnership
We invite you to explore the many benefits of partnering your business with WAM. For more information on the Business Partner Program, or to learn about our Corporate Sponsorship Program and other opportunities to meet your philanthropic goals for exhibitions, openings, programs and events, please contact Matthew Blanchard at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 508.793.4323.
Select Your Business Partnership Level
Participating Business Partners enjoy the following benefits, plus the benefits listed at each level below.
- Unique networking opportunities at premier events at WAM
- Promotion through access Magazine, Annual Report, Website and Social Media Outlets
- Recognition on Corporate Donor Plaques in Museum entrance and in Worcester Business Journal ads
- Invitations, Discounts, and Early Admission to Select Special Events and Exhibitions
- 10% Discount at the Museum Shop for Cardholders; 20% Discount in December
- 10% Discount on WAM Classes and Workshops for Cardholders
arrow_drop_down Lead Sponsor ($10,000+)
arrow_drop_down Sponsor ($5,000 – $9,999)
arrow_drop_down Donor ($2,500 – $4,999)
arrow_drop_down Member ($1,000 – $2,499)
arrow_drop_down Friend ($500 – $999)
Current Business Partners
arrow_drop_down Lead Sponsors: $10,000+
arrow_drop_down Sponsors: $5,000 – $9,999
arrow_drop_down Donors: $2,500 – $4,999
arrow_drop_down Members: $1,000 – $2,499
- Angiulo Law, PLLC
- Avidia Bank
- J.J. Bafaro, Inc.
- Bartholomew & Company, Inc.
- The Berry Machnowski Team, Moneta Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Coghlin Companies
- Cutler Capital Management, LLC
- Data Source, Inc.
- Davis Publications, Inc.
- Fidelity Bank
- Fiducient Advisors
- Franklin Realty Advisors
- Gaudette Insurance Agency
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company
- Green Leaf Construction
- Greenberg, Rosenblatt, Kull & Bitsoli, P.C.
- Greenwood Industries
- Kelleher and Sadowsky Associates, Inc.
- Leduc Art and Antiques
- Mercier Electric Co., Inc.
- Russell Morin Catering and Events
- J.S. Mortimer, Inc.
- Penta Communications, Inc.
- Rollstone Bank and Trust
- Seder and Chandler, LLP
- Seven Hills Foundation
- Joffrey Smith Financial Group
- Spectrum Health Systems, Inc.
- Sullivan Benefits
- The Wetzel Group – Morgan Stanley
- Thomas J. Woods Insurance Agency, Inc.
arrow_drop_down Friends: $500 – $999
- Arthur Cole Painting Corporation
- Bisceglia, Steiman and Fudeman
- Burr Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Buyers Meeting Point, LLC
- Callahan Fay Caswell Funeral Home
- Coghlin Electrical Contractors, Inc.
- Concordia Exchange
- Conform Lab
- Cryogenic Institute of New England, Inc.
- Erskine & Erskine, LLC
- Fontaine Brothers
- F.W. Madigan Company, Inc.
- George's Coney Island
- Grimes & Company
- Northwood Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Struck Catering
- Sullivan Insurance Group
- Sullivan, Garrity & Donnelly Insurance Agency, Inc.
As of July 11, 2023Join or renew your Business Partnership