Form Lifelong Learners and Lovers of Art
Since its founding in 1896, the Worcester Art Museum has been an institution of learning. The Museum prides itself on its connections with the educational community in Worcester and Central Massachusetts, from elementary schools to colleges and universities.
WAM's Institutional Membership program enables current students, faculty, and staff of partner institutions to visit the Museum free of charge when they present a valid student, faculty, or staff ID at any WAM ticketing desk. The Institutional Membership program allows access to the Museum during all regular visiting hours and includes most exhibition and program offerings. Among the other major benefits for Institutional Members are discounted entry tickets to our annual Flora in Winter exhibition. In addition, many Institutional Members schedule tours, utilize our galleries and collection for classes and courses, and even partner with the Museum on special exhibitions and events.
Participating Institutional Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free General Admission to WAM galleries for students, faculty, and staff, including Spotlight Series talks (excludes special events)
- Free docent-led tours for all students, faculty, and staff
- 10% discount on classes
- Up to 20% discount on facility rentals for institutional events
- Discounted admission on special events (such as exhibition openings and Flora in Winter)
- Discounts on general admission during Parents, Alumni or Reunion Weekend
- Access to the Museum's Education and Experience Department who will work with your teachers and faculty to create the best educational experience to fit your curricular and/or extracurricular needs
- Marketing of partnership will include listing in access magazine, Annual Giving Report, WAM website and through social media
Thank You to Our Current Institutional Members!
- Anna Maria College
- Assumption University
- Bancroft School
- Clark University
- College of the Holy Cross
- Fay School
- Grafton Job Corps Center
- New England Innovation Academy
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Saint John's High School
- The T.E.C. Schools
- Worcester Academy
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Worcester State University
For more information on Institutional Membership, please contact Matthew Blanchard at email@example.com or by calling 508.793.4323.
Interested in a tour for your student, faculty, or staff group? Contact Kayla Peterson at 508.793.4338 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.