By purchasing tickets to the Worcester Art Museum you understand that:
- Effective March 7, 2022, masks are no longer required in the Museum. Click here for more information.
- The Worcester Art Museum may photograph or videotape visitors for educational and promotional purposes. Attendance on Museum property is implied consent for the use of visitors' likenesses for marketing purposes, unless Museum staff is informed otherwise.
- Please note that discounts cannot be applied to advanced ticket purchases. Please bring valid proof of the discount to the front desk and purchase your ticket directly from the Guest Services Representative.
- Please be aware that the discount cannot be applied retroactively to a previously purchased ticket.
If you would prefer to reserve tickets over the phone, or you have any questions about visiting WAM, please call Guest Services at 508.793.4362 or send an email to email@example.com. Phone messages and emails will be answered during Gallery hours: Wednesday through Sunday, 10am–4pm.
- I’m a Member. Can I bring a guest?
Members may bring guests based on their membership level.
- Can I book a group visit?
To inquire about group visits, please contact Kayla Peterson, Tour Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Hours and Admission page for more information.