- Located in the Renaissance Court
- Open during regular museum hours (service ends 30 minutes before closing)
- Museum admission required
Enjoy a variety of coffee-based drinks, pastries, snacks, and lunch offerings while taking in art from all sides. Situated within the main convening center of the Museum, our café gives you a chance to take a break and grab a bite in an immersive space. All food and drink is available for purchase.
As one of their benefits, Worcester Art Museum Members enjoy a 10% discount on all café purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I take food and drink from the café into the galleries?
Please enjoy food and drink at the café before entering the galleries. Following safety and liability procedures, we cannot temporarily store unfinished food and drink.
- Can I bring outside food and drink into the museum?
For the safety of the art, we ask that you finish all outside food and drink before entering the Museum. If you need to carry food with you for medical reasons, please let our welcome desk staff know and they would of course be happy to accommodate.
- I’m organizing a group visit (10 or more people). Can we order ahead at the café and/or reserve seats?
We cannot currently accommodate orders in advance. Because of limited seating in the Renaissance Court, we cannot reserve café seats for groups, but we would be glad to offer our Lancaster Room space next to the Lancaster Lobby if it is available.
Vending machines are available in the Lancaster Room, adjacent to the Lancaster Lobby, on Level 2.
There are several excellent restaurants to suit a variety of budgets just a few minutes from the Museum. Our Guest Services team will be happy to provide information and directions.
Some local restaurants include: