The Museum Shop offers a wide variety of merchandise inspired by art in the permanent collection and in museums worldwide. Find beautiful items to remember your visit or give as gifts. Browse the shelves where scores of just-right items will catch your eye. From note cards, framed and matted prints, silk scarves and ties, umbrellas, decorative boxes to an irresistible collection of tree ornaments, picture frames, glassware, pottery, purses, clocks, and art inspired jewelry and watches to complement any outfit. Our children's selection of gifts encourages learning, laughter and play. Baby toys, children's books, art-making kits, puzzles and games will please any child.
Order by Email or Phone
A limited number of items, related to our exhibition Beyond Midnight: Paul Revere, are currently available for curbside pick-up or postal delivery (see below). Please email email@example.com or call 508-793-4355 to place an order and arrange for pick-up or delivery. Postage and handling costs will vary depending on weight and destination.
Click any photo to zoom in.
Order Custom Worcester Art Museum Merchandise Online
Please browse and enjoy!
Please note that these items are produced and distributed by a third party vendor (Zazzle) and have no direct affiliation with the Museum Gift Shop located at the Worcester Art Museum, Worcester, Massachusetts. Items purchased through Zazzle cannot be returned at our shop. Inquiries must be handled through Zazzle support.
Order prints from the collection through RequestAPrint
In cooperation with the Worcester Art Museum, Rudinec & Associates is pleased to offer RequestAPrint, an on demand service where reproductions from the Museum's Permanent Collection can be ordered.
Prints are available standard or with a protective laminate and may be matted and framed.
To purchase Worcester Art Museum Exhibition Catalogues please call The Museum Shop at 508.793.4355.
- American Folk Art, Lovingly Collected
- American Impressionism
- Beyond Midnight: Paul Revere
- Coming Away, Winslow Homer & England
- European Paintings: Worcester Art Museum
- Frederick Coulson, Blueprints of a Golden Age
- Grant Wood, An American Master Revealed
- Jill Slosburg-Ackerman, In Rome: The Pine Grove. And. Natura naturans; natura natureta
- John Frederick Kenset, An American Master
- Keeping Shadows
- Louise Bourgeois, The Woven Child (in context)
- Mi Puerto Rico, Master Painters of the Island 1780-1953
- My Birth
- Nancy Spero: Cri du Coeur
- ‘Oom Jan, tan te Annie’/Lily van der Stokker
- Orientations, the magazine for collectors and connoisseurs of Asian art
- Otto Dix – The Evil Eye
- Photo Revolution: Andy Warhol to Cindy Sherman
- Questions Without Answers
- Rediscovering an American Community of Color, the photographs of William Bullard, 1897 – 1917
- Rest in my Sahde, a poem about roots
- Shih Chieh Huang, Reusable Universe
- Terrific Tokyo
- The Strange Life of Objects, The Art of Annette Lemieux
- The Women of the Pleasure Quarter
- The Worcester Art Museum’s Last Judgement Tapestry
- Time and Quiet
- Tony King, Closer to Home
- Visions of City and Country
- Worcester Art Museum handbook