The Museum Shop offers a wide variety of merchandise inspired by art in the permanent collection and in museums worldwide. Find beautiful items to remember your visit or give as gifts. Browse the shelves where scores of just-right items will catch your eye—from note cards, framed and matted prints, silk scarves and ties, umbrellas, decorative boxes to an irresistible collection of tree ornaments, picture frames, glassware, pottery, purses, clocks, and art inspired jewelry and watches to complement any outfit. Our children's selection of gifts encourages learning, laughter and play. Baby toys, children's books, art-making kits, puzzles and games will please any child.
Follow Museum Shop at WAM on Facebook!
Wednesday – Sunday, 10am–4pm
For the safety and comfort of guests, capacity in the Shop is limited. Admission to both the Museum and Shop is by advance timed ticket only. A ticket is required for visiting the Shop if you do not already have a ticket for the galleries. Reserve your timed tickets online.
Order by Email or Phone
Curbside pick-up or postal delivery is available on most purchases. Please email email@example.com or call 508.793.4355 to place an order and arrange for pick-up or delivery. Postage and handling costs will vary depending on weight and destination.
Don't forget! Membership to the Worcester Art Museum is a gift that enriches and inspires the whole year through. Members receive special benefits including 10% off the Museum Shop throughout the year and a 20% holiday shopping discount during Deck the Halls at WAM.
Order Custom WAM Merchandise
Please note that these items are produced and distributed by a third party vendor (Zazzle) and have no direct affiliation with the Museum Gift Shop located at the Worcester Art Museum, Worcester, Massachusetts. Items purchased through Zazzle cannot be returned at our shop. Inquiries must be handled through Zazzle support.
Order prints from the Collection through RequestAPrint
In cooperation with the Worcester Art Museum, Rudinec & Associates is pleased to offer RequestAPrint, an on demand service where reproductions from the Museum's Permanent Collection can be ordered.
Prints are available standard or with a protective laminate and may be matted and framed.
To purchase Worcester Art Museum Exhibition Catalogues please call The Museum Shop at 508.793.4355.
- American Folk Art, Lovingly Collected
- American Impressionism
- Beyond Midnight: Paul Revere
- Coming Away, Winslow Homer & England
- European Paintings: Worcester Art Museum
- Frederick Coulson, Blueprints of a Golden Age
- Grant Wood, An American Master Revealed
- Jill Slosburg-Ackerman, In Rome: The Pine Grove. And. Natura naturans; natura natureta
- John Frederick Kenset, An American Master
- Keeping Shadows
- Louise Bourgeois, The Woven Child (in context)
- Mi Puerto Rico, Master Painters of the Island 1780-1953
- My Birth
- Nancy Spero: Cri du Coeur
- ‘Oom Jan, tan te Annie’/Lily van der Stokker
- Orientations, the magazine for collectors and connoisseurs of Asian art
- Otto Dix – The Evil Eye
- Photo Revolution: Andy Warhol to Cindy Sherman
- Questions Without Answers
- Rediscovering an American Community of Color, the photographs of William Bullard, 1897 – 1917
- Rest in my Sahde, a poem about roots
- Shih Chieh Huang, Reusable Universe
- Terrific Tokyo
- The Strange Life of Objects, The Art of Annette Lemieux
- The Women of the Pleasure Quarter
- The Worcester Art Museum’s Last Judgement Tapestry
- Time and Quiet
- Tony King, Closer to Home
- Visions of City and Country
- Worcester Art Museum handbook