The Museum Shop offers a wide variety of merchandise inspired by art in the permanent collection and in museums worldwide. Find beautiful items to remember your visit or give as gifts. Browse the shelves where scores of just-right items will catch your eye—from note cards, framed and matted prints, silk scarves and ties, umbrellas, decorative boxes to an irresistible collection of tree ornaments, picture frames, glassware, pottery, purses, clocks, and art inspired jewelry and watches to complement any outfit. Our children's selection of gifts encourages learning, laughter and play. Baby toys, children's books, art-making kits, puzzles and games will please any child.
Wednesday – Sunday, 10am–4pm
NEW – The Museum Shop Online!
WAM's new online shop currently offers a limited but exciting range of merchandise, including arts and crafts, WAM branded goods, books, and exhibition catalogs.
Order by Email or Phone
Curbside pick-up or postal delivery is available on most purchases. Please email email@example.com or call 508.793.4355 to place an order and arrange for pick-up or delivery. Postage and handling costs will vary depending on weight and destination.
Order Custom WAM Merchandise on Zazzle
Please note that these items are produced and distributed by a third party vendor (Zazzle) and have no direct affiliation with the Museum Gift Shop located at the Worcester Art Museum, Worcester, Massachusetts. Items purchased through Zazzle cannot be returned at our shop. Inquiries must be handled through Zazzle support.
Order prints from the Collection through RequestAPrint
In cooperation with the Worcester Art Museum, Rudinec & Associates is pleased to offer RequestAPrint, an on demand service where reproductions from the Museum's Permanent Collection can be ordered.
Prints are available standard or with a protective laminate and may be matted and framed.
To purchase Worcester Art Museum Exhibition Catalogues please call The Museum Shop at 508.793.4355.
- American Folk Art, Lovingly Collected
- American Impressionism
- Beyond Midnight: Paul Revere
- Coming Away: Winslow Homer & England
- Cyanotypes: Photography's Blue Period
- European Paintings: Worcester Art Museum
- Frederick Coulson, Blueprints of a Golden Age
- Grant Wood, An American Master Revealed
- Hope and Healing: Painting in Italy in a Time of Plague, 1500-1800
- Jewels of the Nile: Ancient Egyptian Treasures from the Worcester Art Museum
- Jill Slosburg-Ackerman, In Rome: The Pine Grove. And. Natura naturans; natura natureta
- John Frederick Kenset, An American Master
- Keeping Shadows
- Kimono Couture: The Beauty of Chiso
- Kimono in Print: 300 years of Japanese Design
- Louise Bourgeois: The Woven Child (in context)
- Mi Puerto Rico: Master Painters of the Island 1780-1953
- My Birth
- Nancy Spero: Cri du Coeur
- ‘Oom Jan, tan te Annie’/Lily van der Stokker
- Orientations, the magazine for collectors and connoisseurs of Asian art
- Otto Dix – The Evil Eye
- Paths to Impressionism: French and American Landscape Paintings from the Worcester Art Museum
- Photo Revolution: Andy Warhol to Cindy Sherman
- Preserved Pages: Book as Art in Persia and India, 1300-1800
- Questions Without Answers
- Rediscovering an American Community of Color, the photographs of William Bullard, 1897 – 1917
- Rest in my Sahde, a poem about roots
- Shih Chieh Huang, Reusable Universe
- Terrific Tokyo
- The Arts of Antioch: Art Historical and Scientific Approaches to Roman Mosaics and a Catalogue of the Worcester Art Museum Antioch Collection
- The Strange Life of Objects: The Art of Annette Lemieux
- The Women of the Pleasure Quarter
- The Worcester Art Museum's Last Judgement Tapestry
- Time and Quiet
- Tony King, Closer to Home
- Visions of City and Country
- Worcester Art Museum handbook
Don't forget! Membership to the Worcester Art Museum is a gift that enriches and inspires the whole year through. Members receive special benefits including 10% off the Museum Shop throughout the year and a 20% holiday shopping discount during Deck the Halls at WAM.
Become a Member today!